The cannabis has been the subject of study as to its possible relationship with the creativity. There are some studies suggesting that cannabis may have a positive effect on creativity in some people.
It is believed that cannabis can help release lhe mind of thoughts limitations and can have a relaxing effect on the brain, which may allow new ideas and solutions to emerge. creative. In addition, some people report that cannabis use helps them connect with their creativity and generate innovative ideas. However, it is important to keep in mind that the effects of cannabis on creativity can vary from person to person.
How to use marijuana to boost your creative energy
Cannabis can affect us in different ways, but many creative people have a common denominator, while these people enjoy THC, they have thoughts creative and decisivebeing so, their inhibitions will be fade and can focus on having a better vision.
Creativity is a characteristic only of the human being, the capacity of our brain that allows us to convert brainstorms into a physical plane. Do you remember the Maslow pyramid? Maslow's needs indicate that this capacity for creation is at the top of the value pyramid.
Being creative keeps us alive, connects us to reality and takes us much further. Imagination can be an escape route, and creation, a natural therapy without side effects.
Many people are born with a great imagination and an enormous creative capacity that is molded throughout their lives. The rest can find this capacity in personal experiences y tools to bring about much-needed change.
But then, how can we enhance this door to creativity?
- It uses a cannabis strain that is known to be creative: there are some strains of cannabis that are believed to have a creative effect. Search online or ask your local dispensary to find strains that may have that effect.
- Start with a low dose: if you are new to using cannabis or are unsure how it will affect your creativity, start with a low dose and increase gradually if necessary. It is important to remember that the effects can vary from person to person, so it is best to start with a low dose and assess how you feel.
- Use a method of consumption that works for you: There are several ways to consume cannabis, such as smoking, vaporizing, eating and drinking. Choose the method that best suits your needs and preferences.
- Be aware of your surroundings: if you decide to use cannabis to enhance your creative energy, be sure to do so in a safe and comfortable environment. This can help minimize risks and allow you to focus on your creativity.
- Use cannabis responsibly and in moderation: Although cannabis can have a positive impact on creativity, it is important to use it responsibly and in moderation. Avoid excessive use and be sure to take care of your physical and mental health.
So cannabis + creativity is the perfect match to boost your divergent thinking?
The conclusion of all this is that if you think that by smoking marijuana or consuming some derivative you are more creative than someone else who does not, you are wrong. We don't really know what, if anything, it influences in the sense of helping to be more creative, although we do know that certain marijuana strains help the concentration or to to calm anxiety.
What is really important!
''The thing about critical thinking is that it generates more questions than answers. When a space is illuminated, new doubts appear.''
For the moment it seems that although we do not know if it affects creativity, at least we know that it does not harm it and enhances it for some people, which is what it is really about. OUTSTANDING!
So, the more relaxed the better, it can't hurt your creativity, it can only at best help you to empower yourself by letting go of your limiting thoughts.